Saturday, March 12, 2011

What BGMS Means: Hot Dog Spring is Coming!

BGMS is my nickname in our family, it stands for "Big Grandma Sassy". My daughter in law is "Little Sassy".
Now my Southern is showing. I was thinking today about how exciting it is that Spring is on the way. Last year for the first time I had Eastern Blue Birds nest in my yard. That event moved me to spend more time watching our feathered friends. I am delighted at the variety coming to feast. I have watched from afar in the past but this year I plan to snap pictures. I will post them. Maybe some of you can help me with identification. I have the books  but find that some birds look alike in those books. So, my world is about to expand with the Spring. Garden, Birds, and I am happy for it. Welcome, to all you backyard bird watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment